Things to Do in Santa Monica
Experience More at Our Hotel Near Santa Monica Beach
Pack your trip with the best local things to do during your stay at our hotel near the beach. The Huntley Hotel places you just steps from top local attractions, like the Third Street Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier. Take a stroll on white sand beaches along the Pacific just two blocks from the hotel or travel by wheels along the the Pacific Coast Bike Route. When it comes to hotels in Santa Monica, it doesn't get much better than this.
- Head to Santa Monica Beach. Santa Monica Beach is legendary across the world for its 3.5 miles of sandy coastline and more than 340 days of sunshine per year.
- Ride the Pacific Coast Bike Route
- Shop at Third Street Promenade
- Experience Santa Monica Pier Attractions. Santa Monica Pier is a century-old mainstay that has come to represent Southern California cool while functioning as one of the city's most popular gathering spots.
- Stroll Montana Avenue
- Savor Local Foods at the Farmer's Market
- See Art in Santa Monica. The nearby Getty Center is considered one of the world's premiere arts and culture destinations.
- Get Cultured. Main Street is a historic beachside neighborhood rich with galleries, salons, boutiques, and restaurants.
- Walk the Venice Beach Boardwalk.
- Visit Ocean Avenue + Palisades Park.