A Stunning Choice for Hotels Near Malibu
Easy Access to Iconic Beaches
Huntley Santa Monica Beach is a top choice among hotels near Malibu, offering guests easy access to the pristine beaches of this world-class town as well as the excitement and energy of Santa Monica. Equally adored by die-hard surfers, celebrities, and anyone who as ever witnessed its beauty, Malibu is one of the most coveted destinations in Southern California. The Huntley is a sleek alternative to Malibu luxury hotels, offering guests the best of both worlds in a prime coastal location.
- Head to the beach. Explore more than 21 miles of pristine coastline that make up Malibu's world-famous beaches.
- Shop at Malibu's Country Mart. This is one of California's premier destinations for shopping dining and relaxing with incredible views.
- Dine on the Coast.
- Take a Stroll Along the Pier. The Malibu Pier is a historic landmark and a big hit with surfers.
- Engage with the Great Outdoors. The Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area offers an array of outdoor activities, including hiking, horseback riding, and bird watching.
- Go Green in Topanga. Browse charming gift stores and earth-conscious dining exemplified by the Inn of the Seventh Ray, rumored to be the most romantic restaurant in L.A.
- Visit the Getty Villa. Visit the ancient world of Greece and Rome at the Getty Villa, a recreation of an ancient Roman country house and home to the J. Paul Getty Museum's antiquities collection.
- Go Wine Tasting in Malibu.