COVID-19: Your Safety is Important to Us
Our safety and sanitation measures extend to our signature rooftop restaurant, The Penthouse Restaurant and our newly debuted outdoor venue, The Regal Terrace Lounge. We are strictly adhering to all health and safety guidelines put in place by the LA County Public Health Department. Rest assured, we have gone the extra mile to ensure additional guest and employee Personal Protective Equipment & hygiene protocols, cleaning & disinfecting protocols as well as physical distancing protocols to preserve our commitment to your well being.
- A team member health screening will be performed by a dedicated a Sanitation & Hygiene Manager before the start of each shift, anyone who is experiencing any virus-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Proper usage of PPE including masks, gloves and face shields per the Los Angeles County Public Health Department.
- New hand hygiene protocols including handwash frequency at minimum every 30 minutes, as well as the use of hand sanitizer and gloves.
- Team members must thoroughly wash or sanitize their hands after gloves are changed, and before/after dishes or items are handled.
- Kitchen and other back of house area’s floors have been marked to reinforce physical distancing requirements.
- All employees have received mandatory training on COVID-19 disinfection and safety protocols including, but not limited to, proper hand hygiene, coughing and sneezing etiquette, proper face covering and PPE usage, physical distancing, the differences between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting, COVID-19 symptoms and reporting protocols and the employee illness and absence policies.
- Guests must wear face coverings throughout the restaurant when not seated at a table. 1
- Social distancing signage and floor markers have been placed throughout the restaurant.
- Guests must provide name and telephone number for at least one guest in party per Los Angeles County Public Health Department.
- Socializing after a meal is discouraged during the pandemic.
- On-site seating at a table shall be limited to no more than 6 people in the same party.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guests and usage is recommended upon entering and exiting the restaurant.
- Our seating has been reduced to 60% capacity as directed by the Los Angeles Public Health Department.
- Seating arrangements have been rearranged to ensure proper social distancing protocols as directed by Los Angles Public Health Department.
- Digital menus as well as single use paper menus are available for your safety.
- Enhanced Sanitization Practices:
- All tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected with EPA Approved Disinfectant between guests.
- We have increased sanitization of all high touch areas such as door handles, elevator buttons, switches, etc.
- Touchless faucets, soap and hand towel dispensers have been installed wherever possible.
- Increased sanitization of public restrooms.
- Our valet attendants will greet guests and request the driver to roll down the windows, turn off the air conditioning and place their key in the cup holder. Hand sanitizer will be used before and after each interaction with a guest or their vehicle. Hand sanitizer will be available at the valet booth as well as all hotel entrances
As we move forward, we will continue to evaluate the situation and will adhere to any new LA County Health Department regulations as required. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
1. All guests must wear face coverings throughout the restaurant when not seated at a table unless medically exempt.